Everyone loves seafood, but we are not all experts in the subject. So, we bring you five easy seafood recipes that you can make for your family, friends, or lover! We promise you that with these different recipes, you will be the master in the kitchen.
Prepare yourself to be the best seafood cook ever! (easy ingredients with great results)
Easy Fish Tacos
These easy fish tacos are the perfect choice for an excellent dinner for everyone; with a crispy touch and a creamy topping, you can make your feed unique.
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fat-free milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 pound Mahi Mahi, cut into 1-inch strips
- Four corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- For the sauce, in a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, lime juice, and milk; refrigerate until serving.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together egg and water. In another shallow bowl, toss bread crumbs with lemon pepper. Dip fish in egg mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish; cook 2-4 minutes per side or until golden brown and fish begins to flake easily with a fork. Serve it with tortillas, toppings, and sauce. ¡Enjoy your fantastic dinner!
Peppered Tuna Kabobs
Who doesn’t love a good BBQ? We bring you one particular way to impress your guest with a twist.
Peppered Tuna Kabobs are the best way to get all the attention on your bbq, the best part? So easy!! And it’s a different way to eat your seafood.
- 1/2 cup corn
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 pound tuna steaks, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 large sweet red peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- For salsa, in a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside.
- Rub tuna with pepper. On four metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread red peppers, tuna, and mango.
- Place skewers on greased grill rack. Cook cover them over medium heat, occasionally turning, until tuna is slightly pink in center (medium-rare) and peppers are tender 10-12 minutes. So grab a plate, put them on, and serve with the sauce you made.
Unless you are crazy or allergic (we don’t blame you for the second one), delicious shrimp ceviche is the best way to keep everyone happy. We are coming to help you. Follow this recipe and blow everyone’s mind.
- 1 Cucumber
- 2 tomatoes
- ½ medium purple onion
- 2 serrano peppers, seeded and deveined
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 6 medium limes, divided
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground black pepper to taste
- ½ pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 small avocado
- Combine cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, serrano peppers, and cilantro in a bowl. Add 1 teaspoon salt and squeeze 1 lime. Gently mix and set aside.
- Squeeze the remaining limes into another bowl. Add remaining salt and pepper.
- Bring a 1- to 2-quart pot of water to a boil. Place shrimp into the boiling water for 45 seconds. Quickly remove from the water using a strainer.
- Insert the partially cooked shrimp into small pieces and add the seasoned lime mixture to the bowl. Let sit for 20 minutes. Combine with the cucumber mixture and top with avocados.¡Totally delicious!
Parmesan Fish Sticks
Here we are in a non-judgemental zone, so if you are an adult and love Fish Sticks, who says they are only for kids? We will bring you some Fish Sticks with a twist.
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons garlic-herb seasoning blend
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 450°. In a shallow bowl, mix flour, salt, and pepper. In another bowl, whisk eggs. In a third bowl, toss bread crumbs with cheese and seasoning blend.
- Cut fillets into 1-in.-wide. Dip fish in flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess. Dip in eggs, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spritz tops with cooking spray until crumbs appear moistened. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and fish just begins to flake easily with a fork.
You and your guesses will have a nostalgic dinner, feeling like kids again.
Ahi Tuna Salad with Sesame Ginger Dressing Recipe
Okay, let’s get a little upgrade here. We bring you tuna Salad that will make you look like you were born to cook seafood ( we promised is an easy recipe ); Delight your crowd with this one!
- 1l bahi tuna, cooked to rare in the middle and thinly sliced
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1cupred or yellow bell pepper, or yellow bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2cupscucumber “noodles,” made with a spiralizer tool or thinly shaved with a vegetable peeler
- 2cupscarrot “noodles,” made with a spiralizer tool or thinly shaved with a vegetable peeler
- ½cupwonton strips
- 2tbspv Sesame seeds
- 1avocado, thinly sliced
- 3tbsp soy sauce
- 2tbsp rice vinegar
- 1tbs fresh ginger, finely minced
- ¼cupsesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions for the topping:
- Combine all ingredients in a jar or resealable container. Shake vigorously to combine. Store in the refrigerator until ready for use.
Directions for the salad:
- Place the greens in a large bowl; drizzle with half of the dressing.
- Arrange the ahi tuna, bell peppers, avocado, cucumber, carrot, and wonton strips on top of the lettuce; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Drizzle the remaining dressing over the top and serve immediately.
Pick your favorite and surprise everyone with your culinary skills. They will be amazed.
You might also want to read:
5 apps recommended for the fishing enthusiast
Why you should book an overnight fishing trip
Follow us on social media: